“Let DASSI help to provide the necessary support and care you need at home”. You decide want type of care you want.
DASSI has a highly experienced team of trained care workers to provide personal care services including:
• Domestic Assistance such as light house cleaning, bed making and personal laundry
• Shopping and light meal preparation
• Personal care such as bathing, personal hygiene, and grooming
• Assist in the provision of transport to coordinate access to community facilities and services
• Services to aged and disabled clients of all ages
• Anything from 2 hours to 24/7 care
• Support plan development in conjunction with case manager, doctor, occupational therapist and other allied health professional
• Care Workers that are fully trained, accredited and police checked
• Care Workers can assist in the administration of medication.
For more Information please take a look at our Home Care Brochure