WELCOME TO DASSI BRINGING CARE HOME
DASSI is a leading not-for-profit organisation that provides home-based care for people of all ages.
With over 25 years' experience, DASSI provides comfort, compassion, expertise and peace of mind to its clients.
Across Victoria, we are committed to ensuring our services consistently exceed industry standards.
Our care support services are tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients – older people, all people with a disability, and their families to maximize their personal choices at home and in the community and independence in building fulfilling lives.
Our Services in Victoria DASSI's range of services includes:
- Personal care – Bathing, showering, toileting, dressing, grooming and transportation to appointments and activities.
- Home care – Light house cleaning, bed making, light meal preparation, shopping and personal laundry.
- Specialist care – Helping with PEG feeds, respiratory support, ventilator, tracheotomy care and medication.
- Recreation and rehabilitation – Supporting clients to participate in recreation activities and to attend rehabilitation services.
- Post-hospital care – Services tailored to your specific needs following an injury or hospital treatment.
- Respite care – Offering carers a break through substitute care in the home.
DASSI provides an emergency after hours on-call care support to assist clients and carers who require emergency shift replacement or support outside standard office hours.
|Head Office||Phone: 1300 135 087||Phone: 03 9488 9100||Fax: 03 9482 3820||Google Map|
|Geelong||Phone: 1300 362 649||Phone: 03 5222 2372||Fax: 03 5222 2374||Google Map|
|Albury-Wodonga||Phone: 1300 138 698||Phone: 02 6022 8855||Google Map|